To Extract a Management Profile From GTMS: |
If you have a Management Profile on GTMS, you can extract a copy of it to attach to your candidate profile by following these steps:
1. Click here to go to the GTMS Web site;
2. Click on the "My Management Profile" link;
3. Click on the "Print Friendly" link in the upper right corner of the page. A Word document with your profile information will open;
4. Go to the application "File" menu, then click on "Save" to save your profile to your computer desktop to be accessed later.
The Candidate Profiler helps you build your profile in just a few easy steps. After setting up your profile, you may elect to automatically receive e-mails when new jobs that meet your interests become available.
Note: If you have a resume/CV or a Management Profile in the Global Talent and Performance Management System (GTMS), you may attach such documents to your candidate profile instead of completing detailed work experience information.
To Build Your Profile:
1. Enter your contact information
You will be prompted to enter your address, telephone numbers, functional and job titles, business area and department. Complete as much of each section as you can.
2. Enter your work experience and education
Describe your relevant work experience and educational background. This step may be skipped if you attach a copy of your resume/CV or GTMS Management Profile. If you prefer to add the information directly to the Candidate Profiler, you may cut and paste information from the Management Profile or other electronic documents into the "Work Experience" and "Education" sections.
Note: While the Management Profile allows the entry of an educational degree that is in progress, the Candidate Profiler does not.
3. Attach your resume/CV or GTMS Management Profile
You may attach your resume/CV, GTMS Management Profile or any other documents you feel may assist us in considering you for job opportunities.
Note: Because your resume/CV or Management Profile may contain additional information not captured in the Candidate Profiler (e.g., Languages, Certifications, Training, etc.), you may want to attach it even if you choose to complete the work experience and educational background sections of the candidate profile in the previous step.
4. Select your areas of interest
You may select your career preferences by job function and location.
5. Set up your career notification preferences
If you would like to receive an e-mail from Citi when new job opportunities that meet your interests become available, you can set up your career notification preferences. This will keep you readily informed of our open positions.
6. Complete the questionnaire
Take a few moments to answer questions and provide information about your career experiences.
You can update your profile information at anytime by returning to this Web site.